Memory Care at The Cottage at Avalon
Alzheimer's and age-related dementia require a special kind of care. At StoneRidge, we build that care around best practices and research, keep it focused on each individual's needs, and make every effort to ensure our residents have the best day possible each and every day.
At The Cottage at Avalon, you'll find person-centered care for your loved one, and you can be sure that he or she is being served with dignity, respect and understanding.
Available memory care and services include:
- Private rooms, shared rooms or apartments, all with full baths.
- Laundry, housekeeping and meals.
- Three meals daily and snacks.
- Professional staff that includes nurses, physicians and other qualified caregivers.
- Family counseling that integrates the family into each resident's plan for care.
- Common dining room, sitting room, and meeting or activity rooms.
- Engaging activities and social opportunities.
For more information about our unique approach to memory care in Mystic and Stonington, please call us today at (860) 572-5623, or contact us online to request further details.