Request Information/Schedule a Tour: 860.333.8995
Avalon Health Center: 860.572.5623
As part of the StoneRidge community, you'll experience a friendly environment where everyone is like family. In situations where individuals experience reduced mobility or a serious illness, the skilled nursing facility at Avalon Health Center is ideal. Residents are able to enjoy an exceptional setting combined with around-the-clock skilled nursing services.
- Avalon Health Center retains the coastal charm of StoneRidge within its gracious setting where nearly all rooms are private.
- Dedicated caregivers, Medicare-certified and available 24 hours a day, provide compassionate, personal care.
- The LifeSTYLE Promise™ ensures an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility to meet each person’s individual needs.
Both short- and long-term residents enjoy:
- Modern residential spaces that can be personalized to help residents feel at home.
- Chef-prepared meals served on china with table linens. Three daily meals are provided, including therapeutic-dietary programs.
- Therapeutic recreational activities based on resident interests. A full-time community life services director plans social, wellness and exercise programs.
- Paid utilities including cable television.
- A private family suite for visiting and outdoor sitting areas.
Avalon is situated on the StoneRidge campus, just off Jerry Browne Road so it’s convenient for family and friends. It is centrally located between Backus, L&M and Westerly Hospitals which provides easy access for visiting physicians.
Get more information about Avalon Health Center by calling 860.572.5623.