Skilled Nursing in Mystic
Avalon Health Center at StoneRidge provides high-quality, compassionate skilled nursing in Mystic, near Stonington, with solid, dignified Yankee values and refined, seaport charm. Our motto, "Live Well. Be Well." inspires our care staff to deliver the very best in senior care in a gracious setting.
Dedicated caregivers, Medicare-certified and available 24 hours a day, offer the highest level of compassionate care. Whether it's skilled nursing, memory loss care or short-term care, such as rehabilitation, respite care or hospice care, our LifeSTYLE Promise™ provides an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility to meet each person's unique, lifelong preferences and individual needs.
Short- and long-term residents enjoy an exceptional setting combined with around-the-clock skilled nursing, including:
- Modern residential spaces that can be personalized with favorite artwork, furniture and other cherished belongings to help them feel at home. Nearly all rooms are private, so staff members are better able to respond to each person's wants and needs.
- Chef-prepared meals served on china with table linens. Three daily meals are provided, including therapeutic dietary programs. Residents have the same access to fine dining as independent living residents and choose when to dine.
- Therapeutic recreational activities based on resident interests and preferences. A full-time Community Life Services Director plans social, wellness and exercise programs. Our warm and friendly ambience promotes socializing and friendship, and an array of social, recreational and cultural activities fosters positive relationships.
- Paid utilities, including local telephone and cable television.
- A private family suite for visiting guests and outdoor sitting areas.
Avalon is located just off Jerry Browne Road, convenient for family and friends, and centrally located between Backus, L&M and Westerly Hospitals, which provides easy access for visiting physicians.
Get more information about skilled nursing in Mystic and Stonington at Avalon Health Center. Calling (860) 572-5623 or click here to request more information.