When you need more than a helping hand in your independent living apartment, assisted living provides the personalized care you need. Assisted living residents have their own private apartment in an intimate neighborhood setting where care is on call 24/7. Whether you enroll in our SAIL program or move to an assisted living apartment, you’ll have access to all the dining options, services and amenities at StoneRidge, as well as these additional services:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, dining, getting out of bed, and medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- 24/7 emergency call response system with the nursing staff
- 24/7 security
- Fitness classes with a certified trainer
- Social, recreational, and cultural activities
One of the additional benefits of living at StoneRidge is having an advocate for your health and happiness: the Health and Wellness Navigator. The Navigator is much more than a guide to health services you may need. Here are just a few ways the Navigator can help:
- Consultation scheduling with your physician and family
- Case management in cooperation with your spouse or family
- Discharge planning to and from the hospital
- Counseling and emotional support
- Arrangements for nonmedical services such as running errands, grocery shopping, and laundry
To learn more about assisted living services in Mystic, CT at StoneRidge, fill out our Contact form.
TopSAIL Studio Apartment Home
Assisted Living Frequently Asked Questions
Assisted living in Mystic, CT provides help with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and monitoring medication. With assisted living, you get the level of attention you need to live a healthier, happier lifestyle. At StoneRidge, most residents can get the services they need in their independent living residence through the SAIL program. It means couples can stay together when one or both partners require more assistance than the other can provide.
It’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. Trained professionals provide support while helping to preserve your independence.